Random Nights Out

Nick and I are pretty low-key most of the time.  We enjoy having people over to our house to grill, watch UFC, etc, and of course we love our date nights!  But we rarely get out for a night on the town with our friends, so when we do it's kind of a big deal.  We've had a few fun nights out in the past couple of months that are definitely worth a mention.

The Outer Marker 
Ahhh, our old home-away-from-home.  Nick and I used to frequent this hole-in-the-wall sports bar/karaoke joint.  We went back in March with some of my cousins and Bro & SIL to celebrate my cousin Tyler getting engaged!  We stayed out way too late and had to drive home in the snow, but it was a wonderful time.  Congratulations, Tyler and Sara...CHEERS!!

Me & my Love
Mike trying to get the crowd moving on the dance floor...
...it worked!
My cousin Liz and Steven
My cousin Kristen, Tyler's fiance Sara, and my SIL Rachel

Girls Night Out!!
I actually got out for a girls' night with my SIL Jammi and BFF Devon.  We went to Hank's to see Charlie Robison.  I couldn't "hang" as long as they could, but I still had a great time AND made it to church with my family the next morning...yay me!

Devon, me and Jammi

REK @ Billy Bob's Texas

Everyone who crammed in the Tahoe for the drive to Ft. Worth...thanks for the ride, Palmers! 
Me and Nick
Me and Mikey
Me and Rach

No comments: