Neighborhood Snow Party

The weatherman was RIGHT ON this time.  He said we would wake up to rain and it would change over to snow around lunch time, and that is exactly what happened.  I layed down for a nap at 11:30 and could hear the freezing rain tapping on the window.  I woke up less than an hour later and looked out my window to see the ground covered in SNOW!!  I could hear Macy saying "Brother, look outside!  It's snowing, it's snowing!!"  We spent several minutes with our noses pressed to the window watching it fall.  Then we got our warmest clothes on and headed out to play. 
 SNOWBALL FIGHT!!
Then we met some neighbors at the park and had a snow party!  We built snowmen, sledded, played football and had snowball fights.  It was great fun!
Nick and Dalton making a snowman with their buddies. 
Dalton and Ben sledding
 More sledding...

 Another snowball fight...
 Dalton showing the snowman some love..
 Me and my baby walking in a winter wonderland.


No comments: