Here's to yet another new beginning...

A new year is upon us yet again!  I don't know about everyone else, but I am seriously ready for a fresh start.  This year is sure to be a year of change for me and my little family. Some exciting change, some scary.  Here are a few things we are anticipating this coming year...

  • Nick's business has done really well over the last couple of years.  He has BIG things on the horizon for 2011.  I am so proud of him and very excited for him.  He has definitely worked hard and deserves everything that is coming his way.
  • I will be finishing my Teacher Certification program and becoming a certified, "highly-qualified" teacher.  I am looking forward to this new journey in my life and the beginning of a rewarding career that I am extremely passionate about.  I am scheduled to finish the program by the end of summer!
  • Speaking of end of summer...this year will be the year that Dalton goes to Kindergarten.  I can hardly believe it!  I have a serious lump in my throat just writing about it.  I know he is ready and will absolutely LOVE it...he is a great little pre-schooler already.  But I'm still sad my baby boy is big enough to be a Kindergartener. 
  • Macy will turn 3 next Fall!  She is growing up so fast and it's hard for me to believe she still has THREE more years before going to Kindergarten.  I feel like she is ready NOW!  We will definitely be enrolling her in a quality, full-time preschool once I start teaching full-time.
My hope is to keep the blog updated regularly this year...I truly want to document these (and many more) milesones in our lives.  I hope you will check back often and that you will come to enjoy sharing in our ups & downs as we navigate through 2011. 

Happy New Year and Many Blessings!! 

No comments: