Macy is ONE!

Happy 1st Birthday Macy!!



Macy turned one and we had a great little party here at the house for her.  I'll let HER tell you all about it...

All my cousins and friends came over to play with me for my birthday!

My Bubba is my favorite kid in the world!

Me with my big cousins

My beautiful Aunties!

My Daddy and Uncles...aren't they handsome?

Everyone sang Happy Birthday to me!  Then it was time for me to eat my cake :)

I ate...

...and ate...

....and ATE!

Next, I had to take a bath because I had cake ALL over me!

That's okay though, I like baths.

Everyone doted on me some more (I love that!)

And I got to open all my presents!

It was MY day, and it sure was a good one!


Thank you to everyone who came to my party.  I had such a fun time! 
Hugs and Kisses,
Macy

No comments: