Shoffner/Ruth Family Vacation 2012

Shoffner/Ruth Family Vacation 2012
Location:  Santa Rosa Beach, FL


I could write a lot of details, but words wouldn't do it justice.  I can't believe I don't have any pictures of Rach.  Probably because she and I were in our beach gear with our beach hair 98% of the time and refused to be photographed!  It was THE epitome of a crazy fun yet peaceful and relaxing family vacation.  I'll let the pictures tell the story...


Vacation motto
Story Circle Time
Best Cousins!!
Sweet girls
Silly girls!

Sweet sisters playing in the pool

A cool little friend we found...these guys were EVERYWHERE!

Day trip to the Naval Base in Pensacola

D got to see his Kindergarten teacher Mrs. Harper in Pensacola!!

There was plenty of yard for the kids to have a nightly football game

What a view!
My sweet Bubby...lost in thought
Daddy and his baby girl
Rea and No
We got to see THIS gorgeous sunset every night...{sigh}

The grown-up's favorite sitting spot on the balcony
The kids' favorite sitting spot on the balcony

Check out those skills!

Most. Fun. Ever.


Free like a bird
Beach Beauty...even when it's cloudy!

A boy and his Dad

Love that intense look of curiosity
Cheesiest smiles

Natural beauty was all around

D loves him some Nana

Boys being boys

Best family picture we managed to get...oh well!


Across the Oyster Lake

View from our balcony

I love me some cool details

The Only and Only "Pink Flamingo"

Such sweet memories of our 1st Annual Shoffner/Ruth Family Vacation!



No comments: